Sunday, January 13, 2008

Getting ready for the build ...

From Bart Stevens: Not overly hot here with the temperature only 62, sunny though - actually feels chilly amazingly enough. A definite improvement over Maine’s weather focus for tomorrow. Gail, Sherry and Patti spent the afternoon shopping for the first aid kits, bottled water, apples, oranges, coolers and more. Looking forward to tomorrow, although not the 6:15 a.m. group breakfast at Denny’s piece. We don't start quite that early in Waterville!


Note: Bart is past treasurer of MAR, and the current president of the Waterville chapter of Habitat for Humanity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bart: Let me know if you want me to give you a 5 AM wake up call each morning. I want to do what I can to help on this end :) ...I can't begin to thank you and the other team members for all that you are doing to help on that end!!