Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My Piece of Maine

REALTOR Mary Kuykendall includes this on her website:

"I fell in love with Maine before I’d ever been here. It was an idea - a feeling - a subtle call that brought me here for the first time in 1993.

It was like coming home to a place I’d never been.

I immediately began rearranging my life so that I could make a permanent move.

From an icy dip in Linekin Bay on January 1, 2000, to celebrate the Millennium, to a gallery tour hosted by Bangor artists, a Saturday night bean supper in front of a crackling fire at a Hampden meeting hall, a lazy afternoon spent sunning on a rock waiting for another seal to surface, to filling 'just one more pail' with tiny, wild blueberries, my love affair with Maine continues.

Come home to Maine. We've saved a place for you."

Note: Mary Kuykendall is president of the Bangor Board of REALTORS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mary - with a verbal painting like that of living in Maine, who wouldn't want to move to Maine?!? Maine is a beautiful state, that's for sure!